[M] Cry on my Shoulder
The cry had come, jolting him from a contemplation of the forested area he was debating on clearing for a green house. He jerked to standing, his free hand reaching for the strap over his shoulder. He had his herbs with him. Good. He wouldn't need to run to his house. He let out a short howl, letting the caller know he was on his way.

His strides were long as he raced to where the cry had come from. He hesitated only a moment before racing up the ramp, realizing where the desperate howl had come from. He wasn't entirely sure who's voice it had been, but he knew it had been an urgent call for him. As he arrived, he heard a voice, Eclipse's voice. "M-m... my poor puppy..."

When was the last time he'd seen Eclipse? When he'd tended her foot. He'd seen her at a distance too, but that was just about all. He stepped into the doorway,faintly registering the distantly familiar tang of the warrior who'd once lived here, before Liam had ruined everything. More immediate though, was the heavy stench of blood. He caught his breath, his mismatched eyes taking in the scene, the small form in her cupped hands, the desperate look on the male's face. Robert. Skye's son.

"Tell me what happened. Is she still having contractions?" He was already crossing to her side as he asked Robert the questions.

Messages In This Thread