[M] Cry on my Shoulder
[html]
WC: 240 OOC: Why am I using a happy table for something so sad? Sad

Roberts presence was what kept Eclipse sane, kept her from hurting herself so she wouldn’t have to experience what was going to come next. He moved around her as she cried and she leaned on him. The comfort he gave her, it was soothing in its own way. She sobbed over and over again hating herself for each moment. Another contraction, harder than the preceding one. It hurt terrible and she held the lifeless pup in one arm and squeezed at Robert barely aware of Taliesin as he came in, but she looked over at him with pleading eyes.

“P-please... make it stop, make them ok. I can’t... I can’t take it!” She whined after the contraction finished dying down. It was a matter of time before another lifeless child would be born and she knew it. She knew it would not be the last either and felt her own puppies were giving her a slow and painful death because she was not able to protect them. She didn’t know why this was happening. What blood came out was a normal birthing blood but she didn’t know that, she didn’t know she was having them early because something went wrong in the womb and she didn’t know it wasn’t her fault.... she was blaming herself for all that was happening around her. It was all her fault that the puppies would never see, hear, nor live.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread