[M] Cry on my Shoulder
((Let me know if you want the PP changed. Also, let me now how many there are. LOL I laugh, but this thread makes me sad.))

Tal spared a pity filled look for the young male. It seemed to tell the boy to stay strong, to keep it together for Eclipse. A tincture of goldenrod would help to staunch the blood, but he wanted to ease her pain first. He dug into his pack, pulling out a small vial. Poppy seeds. He separated out two, thought a moment, and added a third. "Open your mouth Eclipse. Poppy seeds, like when I worked on your foot." She parted her lips, and he slipped them in, watching her swallow.

"I need to touch your belly, to determine if I can how many may be in there. I'd like to get you to my place, but in your condition, its not possible, so I may need to call my boy to run back and get other herbs to help." He began palpitating her belly as gently as he could, hoping he could tell how many were in there. It was hard to tell for the male, as he hadn't had reason to do this often. He chewed on his bottom lip as he could feel another contraction run through her.

He wasn't sure how many there were, and he found himself muttering about cohosh as he gauged the strength of the contraction by the tightening of her belly. He bit his lip and fell silent, weighing his options.

Messages In This Thread