[M] Cry on my Shoulder
[html]
(304) OOC: It isn't fair i knoooow ; ; so a few more posts each?

She was shaking. The pain, the unexpected event, the fact she was starting to get excited and it all turned into terror was almost too much for her, but her mind was on giving them the best. That meant she had to care for their little bodies. In a way they would be thankful for. Such innocence wouldn’t go unnoticed as she felt the wetness of the second pup beside her, the woman wished she could hold it, but the next contraction came and went again. Then the healer spoke of drinking something and blood loss and she watched the vial pass between hands. She looked at Robert who sat there in worry, but he was being strong and he stayed with her.

She wanted to refuse the vial at first. But the look in Roberts eyes just made her open her mouth a little, she did not want to release him or lose her first born either. She held tightly to them and let him drip the liquid down her throat. She nearly choked at the aweful taste it had but she made herself take what was needed. She hoped this wouldn’t go on for longer, but as the minutes went by she again felt the contraction that was telling her to push and as soon as the last puppy was out she knew, her body knew that was all that had lived there, all it needed to do was finish pushing out anything else that failed to keep the puppies alive. The afterbirth would come and she would not have to worry. She looked at the healer in hopse this last puppy would make it, but there was nothing, she knew there was nothing and her sad eyes cried out in question... why did this have to happen to her?

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread