Triple Beam Dreams
[html]
(Lol *zips lips* Don't mind Sonje, she's just a feral little brat ^_^ Also sorry for the wait, m'dear)

Sonje by Sie!

An impish grin had formed as she watched the flames slowly envelope the thick laces of leather. But no sooner had her pyromania been tickled, had a sudden awareness seized her muscles, and she snarled in frightful surprise as a young man charged out of the bushes and fretted about the charring leather. Fool! she spat indignantly, whirling in the dirt to snap up the pair of shears again (though this time she held it in battle). Her other weapons lie still by the tree under which she'd made camp, from which she was now blocked by the intruder. I'll do with my things what I want, she snapped, petulant out of frustration. Sonje did not like being surprised. Snarling possessively, perhaps a little childishly, she immediately let him know she wasn't defenseless by flashing the shears in his direction.

But despite her threat, she didn't move to stop him from putting out the leather. Take the scraps and go! Sneaking up on a girl like that— what're you crazy?! Her pale eyes glared, but the menace faded as her fear did. She'd gut him if he tried anything, and it was as simple as that (she convinced herself). Jagga hadn't come closer, but seemed disturbed by the commotion, and was watching alertly from the sidelines.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread