Triple Beam Dreams
[html]
Word Count :: 307 OOC: Squabbling like lil girls

Of course Jiva was a fool, running out in the open towards a canine who could probably gore him. He saw the sheers and jumped back, stumbling on the burned leather he stamped out, but was on his feet again defensive. Yes anyone could do anything they wanted to their stuff but this was perfectly good leather. He stood his ground though. He was now a Delta of his pack and he would make damn sure it was safe and the woman pointing something sharp at him made him feel defensive. He wouldn’t leave though. If she did this often than he had to do something about it... well not her showing a pair of scissors at him, but throwing away leather that could be worked around and fixed.

“I was not sneaking up! You are close to my packs borders,” He bristled. She wasn’t extremely close but with their situation she was close enough for examination. “And I just happened to see you throw it in the fire when I came to see who you were.” He pulled the leather back with his foot, keeping his eye on the woman. He deliberately used the leg that had the knife strapped to his leg, made with leather of his own making. He wanted her to see that he was armed. But he didn’t go for the knife instead he picked up the leather. “If you call yourself a leatherworker you would never have thrown this in the fire. It is a waste of fine leather and an animals life.” He said. Grunting at the burned parts. Of course they would be no use now, but there were parts that could be made into strips, possibly to work things ou into a project or even decoration. He looked at her frowning.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread