Triple Beam Dreams
[html]
Word Count :: 246 OOC: I am SO VERY SORRY!! If you see me active and not posting to our thread for more than a week you have every right to slap me!!!

This woman was stubborn!! He looked down at the leather in his hands and back up at her shaking his hand, “I don’t think I believe you, unless you took this from someone else, if you took the time to skin the animal and prepare this, then you are more interested more than meat from it.” He said, His fingers traced a spot that was relatively unburnt, “If you would like I can show you some tricks, then you won’t have to make mistakes like this,” He said after a second’s hesitation, wondering if her was really certain he wanted to do this, she was making it clear that she did not want him around.

Jiva stayed placated as he stood, trying to get her to see he was not there to harm her, though he did feel bad about his harsh words and he frowned a little at her last few words; “Look I am sorry, it was a terrible reaction. I suppose I got use to it from my father.” He said, if the woman would not allow him to show her anything then he would leave her be. His ears were at half mast, neither submissive nor dominant, it was just appeasing really. He waited for her answer and would step forward to give her the tips he had or step back and go home. She was aggitated but did not seem like a threat to New Dawn.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread