journey of journeys
[html]

Medusa slowly felt herself calming down more and more, mainly due to the man's lack of movement towards her or any indication of violence he may commit. Her cloak slipped back from her shoulders as she sat up and let go of the edges. He introduced himself -- something she was not accustomed to. Most men ignored her or were her family. She nodded to him at his name. Ithiel. It was interesting.

I am Medusa. Medusa of the Kathari clan. she stated, the words coolly elegant and oddly formal from her maw. She was calm now, no more fear lingered around her except for the remaining wisps of scent from before. She tilted her head at the question he asked. A scout would have to know these things, she realized so the thought about it for a few long moments.

At one time, there was for to be a pack of sea-pirates up along shore to north. It did not work, they left. She thought harder, wanting to make the Man happy. Ithiel would appreciate all that she knew on this subject, she knew. Also there is a pack want for to be true wolfs, they not use two-legs much as four. North along I thinks. She didn't know exactly where the pack was, but had briefly entertained the notion of joining that pack, but had later decided on Anathema.

That was all she really knew, though, and she whined inaudibly again. Medusa hoped that Ithiel would understand that was all she had, so she shrugged. All I know is that. Not much, all I have. She truly hoped she had helped him, though. He kept the Narrator away, even briefly, and that was a godsend.

sorry this is so late. I am a bad person.

<style>
.medusasparklefog {background-image:url(http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... atable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#cbc1bf; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:320px 0px 5px 0px; color:#726463; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #898287;}
.medusasparklefog b {color:#7a92ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898287 1px 1px 2px;}
.medusasparklefog b:before {content:open-quote;}
.medusasparklefog b:after {content:close-quote;}
.medusasparklefog p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.medusasparklefog p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #7a92ac; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread