journey of journeys
[html]

Ithiel is by me!

Although Ithiel had never heard of the Kathari clan, her presumed surname, the dust-colored woman nodded his respect. de le Poer was a known surname, yet he only wished to distance himself from it -- it was only his father's legacy he cared about. And yet, there were others with this surname and his father's blood, and Ithiel had no way to ascertain whether they did good or ill for his family and his name. He did not say he was pleased to meet her, or offer anything towards her other than his cool gaze. His countenance was free of aggression, for though he did not like fraternizing with wolves, Ithiel recognized the value in this interaction and others with them. He simply did not care to pander to them as Myrika did -- placating with gifts when nothing was done for Inferni, for example, irked him in a way he had not expected.

His dark-tipped ears perked at her words, and his head tilted. Ithiel did not recognize the word "pirates," but he dismissed it as relatively unimportant. Wolves along the sea, or within the sea -- it was madness, but Ithiel did not speak so for want of avoiding offense with Medusa. The second pack he recognized and gave a stiff nod toward. I did not know this first thing you've told me. That is enough. Thank you, he added, disconcerted by the whine she'd given him. You have done good service to me, he said. Although perhaps a rumor, it was something he hadn't known -- and none other in Inferni, he thought, though was not certain.

With a hesitation that was custom to his halting manner of speech, Ithiel added, more slowly. Is there something I might provide in return? The question's flatness of tone, he hoped, would dissuade any unclean desires she might have. He was certain she had them, as a woman, and yet most were capable of controlling themselves remarkably well.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread