Little Spy
[html]

Word Count :: 000

OOC

At last the wagon began to move, signaling that it was time to move on. Kohaku had gotten used to the familiar jerks of the cart, finding the movement calming and almost homely. The pup had completely adjusted to his traveling lifestyle, and he enjoyed it thoroughly. Even though Amy could sometimes be harsh to him and the never-ending journey could get tiresome, he still loved to be with his golden guardian. It was just her and him... and the slave, but slaves didn't count. The only thing that could make Kohaku's life perfect would be if Amy was his real mommy.

Kohaku knew that he was being to hesitant and expected Amy to yell at him for it. She always taught him to be strong and confident. He wasn't supposed to show any weakness. Yet, he couldn't help it. The thought of her abandoning him had plagued his dreams and waking nightmares. A small wine came from Amy as she looked down at him. The gesture actually surprised him as Amy never showed her weakness.

At long last, a definite answer that Kohaku could be happy with. He was hers. Even if they weren't related, Amy wouldn't abandon him. The dog rubbed his ear affectionately, and Kohaku let out a happy whine as his tail resumed pounding against the wood. The boy rolled over onto his belly and let his oversized paws hang in the air. Kohaku lifted his head a little so that he could try to playfully nip at Amy's fingers. His pink tongue flopped out of his mouth as a goofy smile spread across his face. "Yeah! Next time, I'm gonna make you proud Amy. I'll show you that I can be the best spy ever."

<style type="text/css">
.character-puppyinatree b {font-weight:bold; color:#B8860B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-puppyinatree .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-puppyinatree p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 30px; margin:0px;}
.character-puppyinatree {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#DEB887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/W7W6N.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread