I will make sure to keep my distance
[html]

Word Count → 327 :: Out of Character text

"Max..." She repeated his name thoughtfully. "You are a guard?" At least that is what she believed that is what she had been told. She wasn't certain of course. It had been some amount of time before she had only been told the male's name and rank but nothing else about him. Still it was good to have at least heard of him before, right? At least she was hoping that it would play out in her favor since she didn't really know too many in Inferni. Well, she didn't really know any. All she had were names and faces and where they had met but she didn't get into ranks or skills or anything substantial.

She gave a nod of her head as his destination was stated and stayed still for his feral inspection. It had her nervous though, especially when she noticed that she was being sniffed. Did she smell awful? The thought ran through her mind as a hand reached up for the crucifix to stroke fingers over it. She wouldn't say that she had never been sniffed before but just not so openly. It made her uncertain of what was proper for her to do in this instance. So she just ended up forcing some words out of her mouth. "I've been there before. The night the sky was on fire."

That probably sounded really stupid but what else was there to say? "I am." She agreed with his assessment as she followed along behind and to the side of him. Her awkwardness kept her from walking at his side. The thought still bothered her though. "Do I need to bathe again?" She finally asked the question outright. Willam couldn't stand not knowing if her smell was offensive or not. She had washed when she had rose early in the morning but it was possible she could have gathered too much musk from her activities throughout the hours that she had been awake.

<style>
.butterflycross-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... zwj2nn.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:100px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.butterflycross {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.butterflycross p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.butterflycross p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.butterflycross .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.butterflycross p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.butterflycross b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread