the walrus and the carpenter
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

It did look to be more of a temporary camp, but Kansas was always bad at making conversation anyway. It was hard when there were no prior connections - usually those he met were somehow linked either to him or to those he knew, so there was plenty to talk about. But this was different. It made him a little uncomfortable, but the challenge was probably a good thing. Besides, the coyote was polite and agreeable. Kansas didn't feel he had too much to worry about.

The young wolf remembered the brief time between the fire and Twilight Vale, when he'd drifted from place to place making untidy campsites each night. It hadn't been the type of life he got any enjoyment out of. He wondered if this Arkham was a loner by choice, or if he had no other options. Perhaps coyotes didn't mind it so much. I - yes - I'm from what used to be Twilight Vale. We've disbanded for a little while. He paused. I was walking in the rain, out of boredom - I've never been here. It's nice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread