the walrus and the carpenter
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Kansas looked around him, eyeing the tight-knit trees and the shrubs huddled darkly below them - it was as if to confirm that the place was well-hidden from even wanderers like himself. The forest was not a place likely to be chosen by a potential pack, being so tucked away, dark even when the sun shone. But to those who appreciated such places, like Arkham and Kansas, it really was beautiful. The pale boy might have chosen to set up a camp here himself had he been in the same situation.

The Sadira even felt a little sorry for the other male. He was alone, apparently. His name didn't ring a bell, which didn't mean much since Kansas knew very few anyway. But he tried to conceal his pity, knowing most didn't appreciate it. He tapped his fingers on his knees absently, but he hadn't forgotten the question. I - don't know, exactly. I think Shadowed Sun is going to join us to form a new pack. And... Naniko, our leader, wanted something of a... fresh start. Was all this information necessary? Probably not. Kansas never knew exactly where to draw the line.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread