the walrus and the carpenter
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">

sharksAh, he nodded slightly, though he wasn't sure he understood the need for a "fresh start" considering the fire had done a plenty fine job of forcing one on them already. Then again, it seemed like Inferni was immune to such things and remained the same as always, entrenched in blood ties and headed by ever-capable his half-brother. But of course, Inferni had had a head start. And you aren't joining them? he further inquired, casually curious. Arkham supposed the same could have been asked of him by anyone who would assume that all coyotes at some point had belonged to Inferni; if the question came though, the young male wasn't really sure how he would phrase the truth or if he would just lie and be done with it.

sharksA lot of people have told me we're supposed to spend these years "looking for ourselves," but I'm still not really sure what that means. Journeying the mountainside alone had forced him to learn somethings, but they had been more practical skills than anything meaningful or introspective. He had learned to hunt on his own and to fight, to find shelter and to build them, but he still could not understand his family, his various brothers, his father or his sister. He could not understand why the bond that connected them all rarely felt more than just words, and he could not understand why it only seemed to bother him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread