the walrus and the carpenter
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
Long wait, I'm sorry. We can wrap this up in a little while, or whatever you want. <3

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Kansas didn't think he could have better explained Twilight Vale's disbandment without going into the details of others' business. And he had no right to do that. Still, he felt as though it was rude to leave Arkham with the look of slight confusion on his face. With the coyote's question, Kansas wondered if something he'd said previously gave the impression that he wasn't joining his pack members. He shook his head slightly, grinning. No, I'm joining them. We're just at a... a standstill, while we get our plans together. Territory and those things.

The pale boy had wondered what the soft-spoken male was doing alone. What his story was. At Arkham's next words, Kansas nodded with understanding. I've wondered the same thing. What is there to look for? I think... I think life finds you. He spent time trying to understand his life, but its events shaped him, not the other way around. He didn't know if what he was saying or thinking made sense, but he was eager to keep the conversation going.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread