the walrus and the carpenter
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
One more post from each of us? I really like this thread. <3

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Kansas gave a strange smile in return to Arkham's laughter. Ordinarily he would have felt ridiculed or belittled, but somehow he wasn't threatened now. Things had happened to the two of them like they happened to everybody. Kansas had not suffered much compared to some, but there'd been enough suddenness in his life to know that life tended to throw things at you.

He was confused, too, in much the same way the other youth was. Where was the line drawn? Where did it stop being what you could change and start again at what was unchangeable? I... honestly don't know. Some of them. Maybe we're supposed to do our best to keep them from happening. Others... I don't know. It seems like the worst things are those that you can't change. He paused. And you just accept it. He was throwing ideas around. That was safe here, though. Somehow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread