every step that you take is a gamble with death
[html]

Word Count → 351 :: Out of Character text

Willam glanced over at the sound of the voice. She bowed her leader when she noticed it was the subleader. Even though she had finally forced herself to speak with the leader Willam still felt awkward in the in presence of those that were in a position of power. This was the second time that Vesper had happened upon Willam just standing around and staring. She was certain that such didn't really leave a very good impression. But once again the large female was studying what it was that was in front of her.

"I was planning on hunting but just trying to figure out the best way to go about it since I want to bring back enough for everyone to eat." Willam explained exactly why she was just standing around instead of acting. "The Aquila said I should ask the scouts about hunting but I'm afraid that I haven't learned everybody's ranks and skills yet so I was trying to figure out how to do it by myself." And well, she didn't want to intrude on others and interrupt whatever they might be doing. She didn't want to seem like she was trying usurp whomever was the leader of the hunting party by making a request that they should join her instead. Too many worries ran through Willam's mind as she always seemed to be figuring out how things could possibly go wrong and end up leaving her in trouble for it.

"If you have something else for me to do instead then I will forgo this venture until I have completed whatever it is that you desired first." Willam figured that either the other was checking up on her and making sure that she was actually making herself useful or else had some task in mind to make certain that Willam was doing something constructive and not just lazing about while using up resources that belonged to the clan. She wasn't used to those above her taking interest in her on a personal level but always thought that it was always about some sort of task or another.

<style>
.coyote1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... qiurgw.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:80px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.coyote1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.coyote1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.coyote1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.coyote1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.coyote1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.coyote1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread