Buzz, little bee
He was focused enough on his bees and the homes he had built for them that he didn't notice Skye creeping up on him until she was almost beside him and spoke, therefore the Alpha would have seen him smiling at the small black and yellow insects before everything drained away from him, leaving him monotone before he had a chance to react to her presence. He turned and looked at her, his eyes dull and lifeless, the bee that was currently using him as a resting place buzzed and crawled along his arm,

"Hello Captina. She won't sting me, she knows who I am." In any other voice than his monotone one he might have sounded arrogant or big headed but like this he didn't, he was simply stating a fact. "I traded some useless junk for the three of them, the dog girl was too stupid to see the real value in life, she was more interested in the worthless hard gems." He looked down at the crawling insect as he spoke, and wished he could communicate normally with the Alpha,

"I didn't know it but she's the one that attacked my sister, if I had known, I would have cut her throat and left her to die." It was almost eerie the sameness in his voice, as well as his lack of emotion,

"My father helped me to build the hives for them, we went to Halifax and found some human books on it and worked with those. I built them mostly myself though" The queen crawling on him took flight again, whipping around his head and the alpha before setting down on one of the hives and crawling inside to investigate. He would be glad, later, when Skye had gone and he could feel again.

Messages In This Thread