Buzz, little bee
"I say it because it is regrettably true." He was the sun king, the prince of the summer, it was unfair to him that he should be this way and not able to fully experience the splendor that should come from within. He should be angry at the world, feel the darkness of hatred curl within his soul, and need to share his pain with others. But even when he was almost whole he found he could not, could not harm his family in such a way, bare to them his unnaturalness and his damaged mind. Around him the dark crept closer, the boy was only as strong as his mind could stay in the light. Darkness called to darkness. He alone would see what others could not, unable to help, he saw the worst monsters this world had ever seen. He remembered well that day so long ago into his youth, the sapphire eyed black souled creature that had come hunting his mother in her most desperate hour, when she had clung to her life by a single thread. That same demon haunted the white furred mind hurt woman Gemma.

"How much have you felt during this single conversation? Concern? Interest, maybe fear and anger." The boy paused for a second, bringing his face up to the sun, "I feel nothing... nothing at all. All because you are here within my senses." His eyes turned to her, their dullness not cutting through the pure golden note of them, that seemed to link through him to the other world, "Every time I am approached by any of you, strangers! Strangers to my heart. I get to feel myself torn away, ripped apart and smothered. I lose everything, of who I am, who I wish to be. Buried away, forced down until I am as I am now. Empty." His voice never wavered, his expression did not change. The sun king forced to view the world through a barrier, in black and white, for all intents as empty inside as a robot.

Messages In This Thread