M- With a Rebel Yell, She Cries "More,
[html]

Word Count → 535 :: I suck for the wait, again. And I'm glad you liked my post, sometimes i think i just write too...much? Sometimes I just really get into Panda and Venom. It's hard not to.

I can not hide what's on my mind,
I feel it burning deep inside.

Even they, these two unique wolves were not from this land. No, for they had only been in Nova Scotia for about a year and a half now. They came from Florida, where there was sunshine and beaches. The two snow birds were quick to move from Florida to Chicago once their custom allowed them to leave their pack, and once they had finished their time in Chicago, they moved here, to Nova Scotia. Or so, that's what the story is. Who knows what happened between the time where they lived on the road. Panda and Venom never were too keen on telling people about where they were from. It was strange, and different where they had come from, and that's what they were trying to escape. They did not want to live in the strange swamplands of the American Peninsula. They did not come without their beliefs though, oh no, the two wiccans were still in the magickal world that they always lived in, always would live in.

They filled their air with joyous and nonsensical chatter, the two soulmates, their souls forever intertwined in eternity. They believed that no matter what form, what body their soul possessed, they'd always find each other, and their soul would not be satisfied until they are found in their lives. They knew that, and they'd forever believe this. While they chittered and chatted, they passed their blunt back and forth, as well as trading facial expressions, laughter, and ridiculous ideas of things that were not so possible. They let their imaginations flow as the marijuana took them to an altered state of mind. One that was innocent, and fun-loving. One that they loved to be in. Eventually, it seemed that their ridiculousness had attracted a lone dog, by the looks of him. Panda was first to see the man, but Venom was first to sense him. The hazel cat's eyes looked over to the merled man, as did the dark chocolate ones of the monotone Corson. Her rank meant nothing here. She was wondering if her rank meant anything at all to her anymore. Venom found himself looking at a strange canine, his aura, at least. The Italian smiled a stoned, friendly smile. Panda offered a small grin and she gave a small bark to the man. Come, sir, we do not bite! Panda could not help but let a giggle pass her as she welcomed the man over. It was a stoned giggle, mind you. She was feeling particularly friendly, and she felt up for a party, if it was possible. Venom could see this in her aura, which made him also brighten up a bit. He liked seeing Panda elated and happy. Oh, and stoned. He liked seeing her stoned too. It was entertaining, and pretty funny.

Hey, the name's Panda, and this is Venom. Panda spoke to the dog man. Panda simply adored the man's fur, it was so pretty. She'd seen the blue version of this dog, but never a red, like he was, and she was intriuged by the male. Hey, do'ya know if there's any parties going on tonight conoscente?

Venom Speaks
<style>
.panvenscre-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenscre-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenscre-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#4c1979;}
</style>
image © Nat!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread