M- With a Rebel Yell, She Cries "More,
[html]

((286)) It's quite alright, sorry for not getting to this sooner myself! Writing "too much" isn't possible. xD I love description, being a visual person, so it's great for me! And I totally understand~

Harvey

What he'd discovered wasn't quite what he excepted; two rather stranger looking wolves giddy on something strong. Harvey wasn't one for drugs of any kind, including alcohol, but he was aware of their existence, and their impact upon usage. Though, he wasn't against them, either. It was a neutral sort of feeling, and therefore the Brit didn't feel the need to judge those who pleasured themselves with the help of something such as smoking or drinking.

If anything, they could be deemed actually quite amusing to watch. What, with their overly expressive faces and mirthful laughter, one could only be entertained whilst observing them. A soft chuckle escaped the red merle aussie dog before his flopped ears perked slightly upon hearing his person being addressed.

Oh, ya don't, do ya...? Harvey joked along, Not sure 'ow well I can trust ya, but I guess I'll learn tha' relatively soon, I will. With that, he came closer, as invited, and listened as they were introduced by the one resembling a panda bear.

It's a pleasure t' meetcha both, it is! The cockney dog said with a slight bow. I'm Harvey Butler. Harv for short, if ya please. Whenever he introduced himself, he made sure to enunciate the 'proper' pronunciation of his name, for when he said it in his usually thick accent, it ended up being 'Arveh Butlah.

Though he could easily recognize the Italian speech, he was ignorant when it came to terms of another language. He let the unknown, assumed sort of name go, and instead answered, Par'ies? I'm not really tha sort t' really know 'bout tha' kind of stuff, mate. Not much of a par'y goer meself. He said with a brief grin.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread