M- With a Rebel Yell, She Cries "More,
[html]
((367)) It's perfectly fine! ouo

Upon observation, the red merle shepherd really wasn't too sure what to think of the pair; unnatural colours streaked their manes and they seemed adorned in strange little accessories that the simple male found interesting. Atop of their appearance, they talked about things that seems foreign even to the British gentleman.

Par'y? I 'aven't 'eard of any sort of get togevah... The aussie dog chuffed. He was by no means upset by his company, but the talking of parties, the obscure dress and the usage of drugs and alcohol was something really different.

He was introduced to rebel sorts before, especially in his line of work back in London's East End, but he never got involved himself. Drugs, he cared little dor, and he'd seen the worse effects of alcohol from those considered close (though thinking now, that may have been physically, not toward any sort of friendly relationship).

Ignorance came often to the cockney canine, but he wasn't a pup. Despite that fact, though, to see this scene in Niva Scotia, outside his homeland, was shocking. Perhaps anything was possible here. And perhaps there was still much about the area he'd have to learn.

Still, he smiled.

"Join our party then, Harvey."...What?

He couldn't help but let out a somewhat nervous laugh. Oh, uhm... The offer wasn't anything he really expected ever getting. Should he let impulse drive, and just let loose? Maybe a little assistance wouldn't hurt... Harvey had never obtained the drive to acquire, let alone use, substances, though he had the ability in the gang. Now that it was there for him, he wasn't sure how to take it.

'Ere I am tryin' t' start a new life for meself... Is dis how ya do it? He thought aloud, in a way trying to portray his war within himself. I mean, I 'ppreciate the offer an' all, but I don't want t' get meself in any trouble if the whole reason I came 'ere was t' be'eh meself, right?

It wasn't that he thought just trying the drugs this one time would seriously affect his future, but he didn't want to take that risk if there really was that possibility.

Do I...?

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread