Vow to My King
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It had surprised the Sole when Hadley approached him requesting to join the Brotherhood. Although it was wrong of him to think so Jazper had always figured that Hadley would run the other way in the face of danger. When Casa had fought and killed most of the raiders Hadley acted as though he was walking on eggshells for weeks in fear of one of the members turning their fangs on him. But as of late he had been working more and more on his healing studies, a field which Jazper knew next to nothing about but understood the importance. Casa was in great need of a healer, with many fighters and no one to mend their wounds, and it seemed as though the nervous brown male suited the job.

He waited patiently as the sun began to peak over the Earth, standing on the raised level of flooring. The door creaked open and his lighting colored eyes turned towards the Tronco with a calm smile. “Come kneel Hadley.” He ordered with a kindly tone. A large hand reached up and drew the claymore from it’s spot on his back, the tip coming down to rest on the ground by the Sole’s feet. “Tell me Hadley. You are so afraid of your pack mates in battle, will you be able to ‘face the world without fear of my enemies or the darkness’ if you're comrades need you on the field? If I need you?” He quoted from the Oath. He knew that Hadley would certainly be willing to heal the after effects of a battle, but what if he was needed on the battle field as a medic?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread