all I need is a love
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

The healer was exhausted. It seemed like every time he turned around someone was hurt, someone needed help. He missed having someone in the pack as skilled or more skilled than he was. He missed Sky. Rhiannon only knew how much he missed her. He sat on the border, staring toward New Dawn. He wanted to go see her, to reassure himself she hadn't fallen in love with someone else. They were separated by space, yes, but he still held her in his heart. He'd never leave D'Arte, not for any reason. She couldn't come here, either. But that didn't stop him from wishing things were different.

He leaned back against a rock and closed his eyes. The words of Red is the Rose ran through his mind, and he found himself humming the song he'd sung for her so long ago. He scoffed at them now, feeling bitter and jaded. "Twas all for the loss of my bonnie Irish lass, that my heart is breaking forever..." The words were bitter, on his tongue and in his mind. Still, he longed to go for a trip, to visit with her and their pups. He knew it wouldn't happen, but he played with the thought none-the-less.

He stood, shaking himself both mentally and physically. He needed to begin preparing for the work on the greenhouse. He stretched and yawned, then lifted his pack. He would head back towards Thornbury.

<style type="text/css">
.Tdandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#15152f;}
.Tdandi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Tdandi {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nYnRK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread