all I need is a love
[html]
I c an't call anyone unless it's in my network(t-mobile) till Friday. ;

Noah had been staying in the pack lands, catching up with Eclipse and meeting with the blind Hotaru. Both visit had been wonderful. Both members were very pleasant(however he would expect nothing short of best behaviour from the child. who he just adored.) THe male knew that with all the bitter feelings that the white lady had placed in his heart for her mirror image of a son, he could not come to these lands and not see him. The male might have been half blind, and half deaf. However there was nothing wrong with his nose, fact is that was a very well tuned scene. The male followed it up to the house that was his brothers, looking around finding him missing the male sighed and shook his head. Love sick....

The male picked up his package that was to be given to the black male toting it to the borders as he saw the male sitting there. Many of moons had came and gone, and Noah did the same thing looking for Rendall, she never came. However what came was the best thing in his life, Fayne came and she came more than once to that old spot he had worn down the grass in. Moping around waiting for her. ”The kids really miss you...Lena is a pistol...I think she get’s that from you. I’ve been trying to raise them knowing about you...and how you love them dearly. Look...come...stay a night or so just to see them..I’ve been trying to protect them the best that I can. Zalen and I greeted this one wolf from the land of Dreams after it disbanded. He yield a sword. I didn’t want him to have them, but Zalen being as kind and loving as he is allowed it, as long as they were not around your kids in the pack den.” Noah spoke softly as he walked to his brothers side and stood there watching over him.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.vcnoah1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#738c64; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... hinkso.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#182018; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc:326
by: Vannah[/html]

Messages In This Thread