all I need is a love
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He had closed his eyes, and the voice came to him in the darkness. He opened his eyes, looking up to his brother. They'd never been told which brother was officially the oldest, but Tal had always been certain it was Noah. Noah, in his eyes, had an inner strength that outweighed Tal's own. Tal was a dreamer, a thinker, and artist. Noah was brave and tough, a good hunter and a clever male. Tal nuzzled his head affectionately against his brother's leg, choosing his words carefully.

"I want to come see them. But Skye is near her due date, and I want to be sure she delivers safely. On top of that, I..." He stopped as he saw the look Noah was giving him.

"Okay. I'm scared. Scared they'll hate me like Myrddin hates his mother. And before you argue that, he really does. He... he asked Gemma once if she would leave her puppies the way that Sky had left him." He paused a moment, then spoke again. "But the leader is actually pregnant. With Jazper's pups, if you'd believe it." He snorted a small, ironic laugh, then glanced up at Noah again. "Sit down, visit with me a bit."

"I met Fayne. Taught her some midwifery." Again, that pause. Like he wanted to ask something, but didn't know how to ask. He spoke about his brother's mate instead. "She's sweet. She was excited to meet more family." Nope, he tried, but he couldn't quite shake the mood that was over him.

<style type="text/css">
.Tdandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#15152f;}
.Tdandi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Tdandi {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nYnRK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread