all I need is a love
[html]
417 +4

Noah sat down beside the snowy brother; he loved him, however in a way he secretly envied him. The silver male wished he had their mother blessing just about every step that he had, like she did that of the white male. Noah wanted the family…that he had, with Sky. Granted the two were no longer an item, but they had children together. Noah held out on ever having children. Taliesin was strong, and brave, his strength was also followed through on the inside of the white male.

Once the male started to talk, he could just feel how the brother was just trying to put off what he needed to do the most, the silver New Dawner lips tighten showing the white male that it was clear he didn’t buy the words that was coming out of his mouth. The brother started with one topic, and then shifted to another, and then again another. Noah put his good hand up to stop the brother. ”One topic at a time, dear brother. What makes you think Myrddin hates his mother, just because he ask that of females don’t mean he hates them. Maybe he thinks that is the normal thing for a family to do or maybe that is his way of healing. Talk to him, get inside of his head. Think of how bad it felt when father wouldn’t let mother see us, when he would lock us up for hours on end, just so he could go out and play with the other females. Remember how bad that hurt us? We knew that wasn’t the normal, because mother had raised us to see truth through the darkness. However, maybe since he doesn’t have a mother to be there for him, like we were, maybe just maybe he’s still trying to sort it out. Tal. he can always stay a few nights with me and visit with his mother and brother and sister. I would watch out for him like I am trying to with Lena and Cody, but boy oh boy is that Lena a pistol.” Noah chuckled, then it hit him like a ton of bricks. Crap…. Lena was a younger version of him at that age. Wow…how did karma turn around to bite him in the butt and this child wasn’t even one of his own. Oh this was a very interesting thing. ”Dose she sounds like anyone as a child? Defying orders, doing things they know could hurt them?! “ The silver brother chuckled and gave his brother a playful nudge with his shoulder.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by:Sky[/html]

Messages In This Thread