all I need is a love
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Tal couldn't help it. His brother spoke, and he rolled his eyes. "Myrddin is just like me, Noah. He told me he hated her, and that he would never forgive her for what she did to us. And I would love to send him with you...but not until I come up there first. Not because I don't trust you... but I worry about letting him go anywhere alone, so close to Anathema. I'm scared Liam would hurt him the way he did Gemma, just because of me."

That was another problem for the pale scholar. Why did Liam hate him so much that he would try to destroy everything Tal held dear? Tal had stupidly pled for mercy for the boy, gotten both Skye and Shawchert to spare him just the once. And Liam had turned on him, mutilating and nearly murdering Gemma.

And Gemma, she was another problem all together. He wasn't sure how Noah would feel about his bizzare feelings for their half sister. He wasn't sure how he felt about it most days.

He let out a breath in a startled chuckle at Noah's words about Lena. "You mean if they lived in a house, she'd convince Cody to ride down the stairs on one of mom's books?" He couldn't help but to laugh as he remembered that day. He hadn't been sure about it, and then Jazper had come along to separate them. A genuine smile was on his lips now as he recalled that day.

<style type="text/css">
.Tdandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#15152f;}
.Tdandi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Tdandi {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nYnRK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread