all I need is a love
[html]

WC:257

The silver male was doing his best to ignore the white male rolling his eyes, it wasn’t for the fact that this wasn’t his pack lands, it was because Zalen picked him, of all members. The black leader picked him to represent the pack and the peacefulness that they wanted to achieve tough out the lands. New Dawn liked it’s privacy however, they also liked having their own alliance with pack, and being able to come here to this pack was an act to prove that the two packs could depend upon one another for things.

Noah sighed as he breathed in through his nose, and then out through his mouth. ”I’m sorry...I just was trying to bring some what normal peace throughout the family. I just didn’t want a repeat of there a mother and father hated everything about each other, and the children were affected.” Noah rubbed his head trying to keep his father’s temper at bay, he didn’t want anything to go wrong while he was here. ”Yes, your right, leave him here with Skye, or Eclipse while you come down and try to hash things out the best that you can with Sky. What happened with our sister?” Now Noah knew that he couldn’t do anything to take down Liam or protect him from others, and try to prevent him from hurting others. More than what he had. He was a Sawtooth at heart and the male needed to protect him. Or at least felt like he should.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle
[/html]

Messages In This Thread