shattered all your plans
I didn't even notice. XD
[html]

One could bastardise the hell out of colour-blind and say that Laurel was species-blind. He simply didn't care if someone was a wolf or a coyote or something in between. If they were all blind creatures, there would have been no way for them to really tell what the other was by voice; unless they howled. “I've heard a bit about that fire from a few folks around already,” he said with a shake of his head, “definitely a sad story to hear. Some families got pretty broken up over it, I guess.” At least in Naniko's case, anyway. But at least one more person had gotten out alive, even if they had taken off before the fire occured. As they approached the camp site, Laurel found it to be eeriely quiet but that was nothing out of the ordinary. During the day time folks pretty much scattered, but by the time night had really descended fully on the countryside (and not just the darkness that the forest gave them) they usually wandered back. “He'll probably be around soon enough, though I've got to warn you about his shack over here. We've got a few people who are pretty sick and that's where we've put them, so if you don't want to get whatever they've got, I'd recommend that you avoid it.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread