shattered all your plans
[html]
sorry for the wait!

He turned his face away at the mention of broken families. Endymion's family was beyond repair. His mother, with Gabriel's son, was wandering who-knows-where looking for Tristan, who was in turn looking for Alarice. And as for his youngest siblings... he didn't know. He couldn't say the word 'dead'. He couldn't even think the word dead. They were simply lost to him, drifting somewhere between dream and reality. A sudden, brief pain in his heart interrupted his thoughts. It had been happening a lot lately, the pain. He referred to them as 'heart cramps' from time to time, though he really didn't know what caused them. He rarely gave them a thought anyway.
Endymion glanced around the site, disappointed that Laurent wasn't present. He was getting quite anxious to see him. He sighed, but gave his full attention to Laurel as he began explaining about the sick members. Concern lined his face, and he turned his gaze to the shack to observe it more closely. "Hmm," said the red wolf, mussing up the back of his head again. He didn't notice it this time. "I'm sorry to hear that. I have a pretty good understanding of natural medicine... I don't know if I can do much for them, I'd have to look, but maybe I could stick around for a while and help out anyway?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread