The eyes of the horse, p. Shaw
[html]

OOC here!

It was official. She was safe and sound. She had a rank in a pack, a place to call home, a territory to explore--nothing could stop her now. Boaz strutted beneath her as they road towards the stables. She'd gotten directions a few times and now she could see the building coming up infront of her and smell the livestock inside. The paint mustang snorted in his walk, ears swiveling towards the building.

The pack must of had tons of riders. The calico she-wolf took in the various scents of luperci that had come and gone. Boaz haulted at the entrance to the structure, allowing his companion to hop off. As she landed her pretty eyes grazed the area. She couldn't see any members of the pack right off the bat but at the number of horses that were held here there would surely be someone sooner or later.

Frodo had had his horse. She wondered briefly if he'd be by soon to pen the horse up himself. Although the friend's company wouldn't bother Sigh she half wished someone she didn't know would be present sooner or later. The more canines she met here the better. The friendly woman was always interested in friends and hardly interested in being shy.

Slowly she coasted Boaz in, found herself a brush and set to combing him off. Bags and belongings set aside the mustang seemed to perk up even more, happy to lose the weight of what he'd carried all these weeks. Her hands grazed by his neck and then she brushed out the dirt and loose hair from his back. As usual in this moment a song came to her mind. She hummed soothingly to Boaz who had always enjoyed her singing voice. At one point she even broke into song as quietly as she could.

"Yippy ti yi yo, get along little doggies. It's your misfortune and none of my own." Boaz snorted loudly, lifting his head up to whinnie. The she-wolf laughed. She was no southern woman and her cowboy song did her little to no good. No matter how well her voice was she couldn't dismiss that fact. With another laugh she patted her horse's side and stepped back to look over her handy work.

Believe me when I tell you that I
never want to see you again.
<style>
.sigh p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sigh b {color:#FF4040;}
.sigh-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sigh-charname {text-align:center; font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#FF4040; text-shadow:#76EE00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sigh-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/29gftle.jpg); border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px;}
.sigh-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sigh {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #76EE00; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#66CD00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread