The eyes of the horse, p. Shaw
[html]
OOC: oh fun stuff!! and it seems the translator hover isn't working she said "stop that Mirage" ^^; / +318

Of course Saqui knew that not everyone knew Cherokee, but she hoped some would as they had when she first met a few so she always tried to introduce herself in the tongue the Great Tribe preferred. She smiled as the woman asked her to speak english and she nodded; I said; Hello, my name is Saqui Utina, and that you have a beautiful horse.” She nodded at Boaz. “It is very nice to meet you.” Mirage looked over at the two and laid her ears back feeling she wouldn’t like them right now and showed it with a quick loud neigh and a nip at the other horses front flanks. Saqui being there kept her from actually touching the other horse and pushed her back even with the saddle in both hands; “hesdi yisquadetodehesdi Mirage, friends and you better think twice before biting." She said then turned to the other woman; “I am sorry about Mirage, she is not a friendly horse towards others.” She found the saddle’s place quickly and took the unbitted bridle off the mare who was now giving Sighet the stink eye, trying to see if she could reach the woman before Saqui pushed her back more.

“I am new here. It’s very different from the great tribe.” She said quietly as she found a good bristled brush. Her eyes were on the woman now, but she was absently brushing the horse, getting sweat and dust off the animal. It seemed to calm her down considerably too; “how long have you lived here?” She asked curiously. She wanted to get to know her fellow tribe members better. If she was going to stay here she would have to find new friends and quickly for homesickness would set in soon enough and she knew it.

<style type="text/css">
.saquiapp .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.saquiapp b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d427; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #233602; }
.saquiapp p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.saquiapp {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TLnYC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d9d427; padding: 400px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Ariel; font-size:15px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.saquiapp p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.saquiapp p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat

[/html]

Messages In This Thread