The eyes of the horse, p. Shaw
[html]

mrlah

At the woman's words, Sighet found the bow extremely interesting. She'd never had the art of fighting with anything but her hands really. It fancied her just fine to watch other's use real weapons. She starred towards the bow, inspecting any specific designs on it and what it was made from. As a carpenter she was known for her eye for other artwork. She appreciated it all and found inspiration easily. That's probably why she was able to make so many things whilst cooped up in a dungeon.

"That's really quite interesting. You'll have to show me sometime, yes?" It was more of a teasing question than a literal one. Putting a bow in the calico wolf's hands might create injuries for herself or any other pack member around at the time. Her new friend Saqui mentioned the other pack name of the south and she blinked recognition into her eyes. Yes, she'd heard of it before. The Great Tribe was not only known to the wolves she'd stayed with, but she'd heard many other people mention it in her traveling.

"I've come to find that AniWaya is on many tongues at once. In my travels for a home far away from the basement I was raised in I was directed here by some sort of fate." It was true. The random encounters with stories of the northern tribe had brought Sigh and Boaz to this area. She gladly had sought the place out for a home when she'd become in the market. "Plus," she added, "I'm spent many a weeks down in a coyote tribe down south. It is where I found Boaz and where my respect for this culture has come from. AniWaya will be a good home, I am sure." Then she patted the horse's rump and smiled at her new friend.

Believe me when I tell you that I
never want to see you again.
<style>
.sigh p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sigh b {color:#FF4040;}
.sigh-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sigh-charname {text-align:center; font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#FF4040; text-shadow:#76EE00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sigh-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/29gftle.jpg); border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px;}
.sigh-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sigh {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #76EE00; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#66CD00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread