The eyes of the horse, p. Shaw
[html]

WC: 204 OOC: ok i know we planned on them doing SOMEthing or was this a wing it thread? XDD

Saqui did not miss the interest in the other woman’s eyes and her face lit up. She nodded enthusiastically. To show someone something was what she was made for was it not? She would be happy to teach anyone whatever she knew. “I would be happy to, though it would be best if you learned on the ground first.” She said, this was the first time she showed her true age. Nothing but a pup at heart, but it soon was masked away and the giddiness was well hidden again.

Her eyebrows went up a little when the woman spoke of being raised in a basement, she knew of such things but was she really hearing right? She gave her a confused looke; “You were... raised in a basement? Surely you left it I hope!” She said, perhaps she took that statement a little too literal. She knew a few coyote, met one or two on the way here, but they always kept to themselves. She nodded; “I am sure you will do fine here. I’ll help you if you need any. Did you choose a profession yet?” She asked her curiousity getting the better of her.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread