The eyes of the horse, p. Shaw
[html]
ooc: Pretty Table. -le drooling- and i dun remember xD| WC: 000
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292 ... table2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

SIGHET MONTARAY

The calico fae nodded eagerly when Saqui suggested teaching her. She would be delighted to learn, on the ground or not, and it'd give her more time to bond with a fellow pack member. Friends were always important to have. As they spoke and she mentioned the tale of her history a funny question arose. Sigh was very blunt about her past, although she didn't really advertise it too much. She wanted people to know she wasn't like the evil she'd grown up with.

Regardless, she replied back without changing the smile on her face. "Ah, yes... I was held captive for trying to free myself from a strict mother. I was able to be released when she passed away but I didn't feel like I was truly free until I came here, to this country." In fact, the woman had been very depressed until there was time to sort out her emotions on the boat ride over. On the ship she'd understood exactly what she wanted: to laugh, to be loved, and to be free. Gaining her freedom was a vital part of what made her so carefree in those years she traveled throughout Northern America.

"I'm a fae of many trades. I can dance and sing as well as carve wood. When they let me into these borders I took on the rank of a carpenter."

Blue eyes looked the woman up in down, the flecks of turquoise being highlighted in the lighting.

"What rank do you have here?" She tilted her head curiously while she waited for the answer.

Table by Miyu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread