The eyes of the horse, p. Shaw
[html]

WC: 309 OOC: Rawr!

At Sighet’s admission Saqui could just stand there open mouthed for a little while before shaking her head and closing her jaw; “That is horrible, I am so sorry to hear that. Any place would sound far better than where you were, I am glad you were finally able to leave!” She said feeling awefully lucky for her father. “I lived in the great tribe with my brother and father. I was born here though. I still don’t remember much, but sometimes when I come here I am reminded of my mother.” She said, it was nothing compared to the other woman’s story. She wouldn’t even want to compete with such a sad story.

It seemed Saqui was not the only one of many trade and she nodded as the woman listed off each one, “I am afraid I know nothing of carpentry, but I do know a few songs and dances of the great tribe. I’m nothing good, but I could teach them if you don;’t know them already? Many of them are for the festivals and stuff we have.” She said She didn’t have the best voice in the world, but neither was she horrible. “I am of the Agriculture rank. I help feed the pack and the animals. I’m a good hunter, that’s what I was practicing earlier, I work with horses well enough and I can weave decently.” She said. Some thought the agriculture rank was nothing special, but it took many hands and was a deal of hard work. If they wanted to keep their horses and cows they would need someone to grow and harvest the food the animals ate. Not to mention wolves would get a good deal of nutrients from some of the things grown in the fields as well.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread