[M] Individual Aftermath
Tension was high in the Wolfe-Denahlii household. Screaming from the labouring woman in another room, blood everywhere. He'd taken care of what he could, but someone had avoided him as best as she could. He'd done what he could for Honrin, now... now he needed to take care of the young woman who was clinging to a tree. His strides were purposeful as he aimed his steps towards the girl. "Keldava, it is your turn now. We aren't far from my house, and that's where you are going."

His voice was firm as he approached her. His gaze dropped to the injured hand, noting the presence of blood on the tree roots. He couldn't help but to notice the way she was clinging to the tree, and he stepped up to her, getting his shoulder to support her weight. "Come on. I can fix anything, I can fix you too."

He'd lead her to his house where he would make her soak her hand in a bowl full of heated salt water, and he'd make her a cup of willow bark and rose hip tea while he figured out what to do from there. First thing first was to get her back to his place, away from the commotion of her family, and get that hand cleaned.

Messages In This Thread