[M] Individual Aftermath
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Sorry for the wait Sad

Keldava stumbled her way forwards, leaning heavily on Tal at the white furred male led her towards his house. Normally Keldava would have been as stoic as she could, making a show of not reacting to the pain and shock but her mind felt weird; blood loss and the sheer sense of betrayal stripping away the false bravado she often held. Instead she whimpered the whole way, giving a quiet but increasingly loud yelp as each step sent a flash of pain through what parts of her hand still had feeling.

After what seemed like a lifetime they finally reached Tal’s house. Sleepily Keldava allowed herself to be led inside and to a chair. Keldava slumped sleepily in the chair as Tal turned away to talk to his son, her eyes drooping half closed. Tal came back and Keldava felt her hand being lifted, not really realising what was going on until she felt it being dropped in something wet and pain blossomed all across the cuts. Keldava’s yelp was loud enough to be heard outside the house and the bowl was rattled when her arm twitched violently, spilling some water but thankfully not overturning the bowl. Keldava’s instincts screamed at her to get her hand away from this weird burning liquid and go curl up in a corner somewhere but she forced herself to stay, gritting her teeth and listening to Tal.

Keldava’s face drooped even more when Tal asked about what had caused the wound. ”Yeah, mah.. mah…” Keldava tried to answer but she couldn’t. Her mind couldn’t connect Mahnaya and the creature that had attacked her, ”Jace bit me, well she was trying to bite Rin but I punched her, but I missed and caught my hand on her teeth.” Keldava was rambling, giving more information than needed and she knew it, it was better than thinking about other thoughts on her mind.

Ufortunately those other thoughts had to be said. ”I can’t move my hand.” Keldava’s voice was small, quiet and scared; her age shining through the mature façade she liked to try and project to the world, ”What’s wrong with it? You can fix it right?”

<style type="text/css">
.kelstreamip b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.kelstreamip .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kelstreamip {width:100%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#0c0c03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yl4cV.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:400px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e8e48; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:150px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread