[M] Individual Aftermath
He looked at the girl, his eyes soft and compassionate. She was around the same age as Myrddin, and he understood how scary this was for her. As she asked about her hand, he reached over and patted her shoulder gently. "It's probably stiff, Keldava. I'll know when I get a look at it." He looked into her eyes as he reached for the injured hand. "Myrddin will help you drink the tea. It's going to make you feel sleepy, and it will ease the possible pain of me sewing your wound together." He nodded to his boy, who proceeded to help Keldava drink the tea in small sips.

Tal lifted the hand gently as Myrddin was helping her sip the tea, his eyes following the lines of torn flesh. He deftly threaded a fine needle with the horse tail hair. It was strong, and in time it would disintegrate on it's own. Her hand might scar, but it was better than not having a hand at all. He lifted his eyes to meet hers, then began stitching. His stitches were slow and precise, exact and even.

As his stitches came to an end, he lifted his gaze to her again. "How do you feel, Keldava?"

Messages In This Thread