Moving on and out
[html]

The sound of something falling alerted Hotaru to a commotion outside. Red-grey ears twitched as the blind female listened, trying to figure out what the sound was. Whines from the pups only made listening harder for the female. Aiden and Aysun had finally opened their eyes and were beginning to stretch their legs. Under the watchful eyes of Fawkes and Kelia, Hotaru tried her best to allow them as much time out of their crib as possible. A tiny body bumped into the new mother's leg and Hotaru scooped up Aiden who immediately went to sucking on his mother's finger and growling.

"I'm sorry Aiden. I know you just got out but it's time for you and sister to go back into the crib. Your mother needs to go see what is happening outside." Hotaru gently licked her son, before grabbing onto Aysun who was making enough noise to wake the dead. Both pups were deposited into the crib. Hotaru smiled, glad to see that they had both grown tremendously since their birth.

Once the pups were secure, Hotaru signaled to Kelia for her to follow. The gyrfalcon followed Hotaru, only a little reluctant to leave the house. Although Kelia loved to be near Fawkes, it seemed almost as if she hated baby sitting more. Grabbing onto her walking staff, the blind female made the familiar journey from her room to the outside world.

All it took was a single sniff for the Maven to know who was making the noise. "Keldalva, I heard a crash. Is everything alright?" What Hotaru really wanted to ask was how the pup was fairing with the unfortunate circumstances in her family.

<style/type="text/css">
.koha {margin: auto; padding:5px; padding-top:200px; width:488px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top:none; background:url(http://oi50.tinypic.com/nqtohh.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#bc9b7b; color:#25567b; text-align:justify;}
.koha p {text-indent:50px;}
.koha b {font-weight:normal; color:#033e6b;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread