Moving on and out
[html]

A defensive growl was the first thing that greeted Hotaru as she approached yet another one of the Wolfe-Denahlii pups. They had been scorned, treated as if they were outsiders by their own mother. It was a deep betrayal, and one Hotaru knew had hit the young wolves hard. In many ways, Hotaru could empathize. She knew their pain and could understand their actions. Dalgina had chosen to run away, to hide herself in the deepest parts of the forest till she had moved into Hotaru's house. Perhaps Keldava was more of a fighter and took to aggression instead?

The blind female paused in her approach, not wanting to attract Keldava's anger and aggression any further. Hotaru didn't want this meeting to turn into a fight, especially because she wasn't even sure she could win. Calm and collected, Hotaru waited patiently for Keldalva to allow her approach. A whimper of pain made the Maven take a tentative step forward, hoping that the younger female would allow the approach.

Angry words layered with sorrow bombarded Hotaru as Keldalva rejected her verbally. "Is there anything I can do to help? I may be blind, but I'm sure I could assist you in carrying a few books." The sound of porcelain breaking brought both ears flying forward as she tasted the air for blood. For a moment there wasn't any, until Keldalva began to shriek. Hotaru rushed forward, dropping her staff as she tried to calm the young female down as she pounded the ground. An iron scent filled the air and a soft thud sounded as the pup fell to the ground. Worried, Hotaru went to place one hand on her shoulder. It was meant to be comforting, to give the younger wolf-dog some physical and mental support. Raising her free paw, Hotaru command in a gentle voice, "Let me see it."

<style/type="text/css">
.koha {margin: auto; padding:5px; padding-top:200px; width:488px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top:none; background:url(http://oi50.tinypic.com/nqtohh.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#bc9b7b; color:#25567b; text-align:justify;}
.koha p {text-indent:50px;}
.koha b {font-weight:normal; color:#033e6b;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread