Moving on and out
[html]

Out of Character text

The hand on her shoulder was warm and soft but even so Keldava jerked against it violently, trying to move away from it but finding no direction that would let her crouched against the ground as she was. Between Amy and Jace Keldava was significantly less open to people touching her than she once was, Gina being one of the few exceptions.

She didn’t see much point in showing her hand to a blind person but obeyed regardless, feeling too tired and drained to protest or do much except comply with Taru’s orders. It wasn’t that bad, mostly just shallow cuts and a few bits of porcelain embedded in it. It hurt, but compared to the hand Jace had injured it was nothing.

Keldava’s ears drooped in embarrassment; both at her inability to even move her own things without the help of a blind woman and at how she had just lost control of her temper. She opened her mouth hesitantly, hand still help aloft while Taru did whatever she was going to do, ”I’m sorry. I… I just… Sorry.” She wasn’t really sure what to say, somehow admitting that she had lost her temper was too hard to do, despite the fact that Taru would obviously know what had happened, even if she couldn’t understand Keldava’s swearing.

<style type="text/css">
.keldavle .space {width:360px; height:400px; float:right;}
.keldavle b {font-weight:bold; color:#290d00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#474037 1px 1px 2px;}
.keldavle p.ooc {text-size:12; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.keldavle p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.keldavle p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.keldavle {margin:0px auto; width:98%; min-width:500px; max-width:730px; background-color:#beb09c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DefXX.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:12px; color:#474037; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread