Moving on and out
[html]

Keldalva was quick to reject Hotaru's gesture of comfort as she tried to shake herself out of the female's grip violently. But with the ground in the way, all Keldalva could do was squirm in the dirt. Resigning to the fact that the pup had rejected her, Hotaru lifted her hand away. How tragic, for a young wolf to be so wronged by her own mother. Keldalva had been irreversibly injured by Jace, and Hotaru could feel her heart cry out towards the pup. "I understand." Hotaru's mind drifted briefly towards Adrian and his betrayal. Almost reflexively, she felt the back of her head, an injury that had long ago healed on the surface.

Despite her obvious hatred towards being touched, Keldava obeyed Hotaru's command. The bloodied paw landed heavy and wet in her hand. Bringing her muzzle down, the blind female quickly sniffed the injury. The scent of iron was heavy, along with that of dirt and clay. Gently, the female licked the wound, taking care not put too much pressure on the cuts or aggravate the embedded shards. Because of her caution, the job could only be partially done, but it was better than nothing. "The shards will need to be removed and the rest of the wound cleaned. Why don't you sit up and take care of it. Or would you rather I removed them?" Hotaru's voice was soft, but her words were stern.

The pups apology was hesitant and soft, her words vague while the pain behind them clear. "There is no need to apologize to me, I have lost my temper many times as well, and done worse than you. As I said. I understand, more than you think I do."

<style/type="text/css">
.koha {margin: auto; padding:5px; padding-top:200px; width:488px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top:none; background:url(http://oi50.tinypic.com/nqtohh.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#bc9b7b; color:#25567b; text-align:justify;}
.koha p {text-indent:50px;}
.koha b {font-weight:normal; color:#033e6b;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread