Everything changes, and not for the better
[html]
Wourenyla - sister/brother of my heart

It broke Keldava’s heart to hear her sister crying. Even when they were younger and despite her being the youngest Keldava had always tried to keep ‘Gina safe and happy, she couldn’t stand hearing her upset like this. ‘Gina’s words both saddened her and sent her heart lifting; ‘Gina didn’t hate her! She blamed herself for not being able to help Keldava, thought that she would be angry with her! Keldava had never once in her like been angry with her sister; annoyed yes – who hadn’t been annoyed with their siblings on occasion? – but never truly angry.

Keldava moved upwards suddenly and swiftly, wrapping her arms around ‘Gina and pulling her into a tight hug. Keldava rained licks over every part of ‘Gina’s face she could reach before burying her face in her shoulder, murmuring to her in an attempt to comfort her, ”No. Not you, not your fault. Her fault, ‘Rin’s fault, my fault, but not you.” Keldava was babbling and she knew it but she kept talking, trying to find some way to make ‘Gina see that she wasn’t to blame, that Keldava wasn’t angry. ”Tal’ did everything he could to help me, there was nothing you could’ve done. It was my own stupid fault.” Keldava, still latched onto ‘Gina like a clamp, took deep breaths, trying to calm herself down, ”I would never hurt you, not you, never. You’re my wourenyla, I’ll kill anyone who tries to hurt you.” the words were fierce, but not directed towards ‘Gina, the only emotions Keldava was projecting towards here sister were love and protectiveness, ever tinted by the newly acquired fear that this wouldn’t be enough, or that ‘Gina would change her mind about the whole thing and hate her. Before that had never even been a possibility in Keldava’s mind but now it seemed all to possible, and she would do anything to avoid it.

<style type="text/css">
.kweird1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b0704;}
.kweird1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kweird1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#b6b35d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/i9z3y.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 316
[/html]

Messages In This Thread