Falling from the sky
[html] Big Grin!

Oak looked to the Soulstorm woman, listening intently on her voice and following her down the path. It was already enchanting, and unlike another place he had been before. His own anticipation no doubt formed that judgment, but he had a grand feeling that told him that there was something different about the Vinátta pack.

He nodded at the wolfess’s question, My mother, brother and a friend named Tayui. We all have been living in Berwick, but we knew that it would not last forever. They were pack wolves, that Oak and his family could not deny. They needed something more then just a selfish existence that being a lone wolf could instill. Oak was more then just feeding himself, he needed to live for the pack. He knew Cassia was the same. And if he saw Vinátta as a place where they all could prosper then he would beg his mother to join them.

Their number almost made his jaw drop, he had never lived among so many. Then you could use another huntress and hunter to help you feed them. He looked back at Cassia. The pair had begun to perfect the art of hunting in a small group, and their talents could no doubt benefit the pack as a whole. His brother Cypress was knowledgeable in the ways of crops, and tending to hives of bees. And his mother and Tayui would bring experience and wisdom to the young alphess. They would all play their roles and do their part.

Tail waved behind him as she spoke of accepting them into their extended family. He looked to Cassia. It was what they had wished for, and he could hardly believe the instant generosity Lilin extended. That sounds like a good idea. He paused only to continue with, If we see it fit, after that time I will return to Berwick and speak with my mother, Tayui and my brother Cypress. He looked back to the alphess, a smile on his face. Thank you Lilin, your hospitality is very generous.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread