Thirst for Knowledge
She smiled ever so shyly at him, the gentle man before her. He was likewise to herself and this made it very much easy to relax around him. She had forgotten his name although she did recognise his face and name and was slightly sheepish as she asked for his name,

"It's nice to meet you Hadley." Before she could say much more Light spoke again, observant as always he had deduced that his presence would only unnerve more the softly spoken male,

"I will take these to Councilwoman Ulilohi and see if she approves. I'll catch up with you later maybe Gemma." He smiled his gentleman's smile at her and strode away before either of them could answer. Gemma straightened herself and smiled again, more confident this time, Light's presence removed or rather, outshone her own and she felt smaller with him around, although for her that was not a bad thing she liked being so well protected. But his absence let her grow a little too like a newly opened flower that needed moderation in rain and sun,

"This way then. I'll show you how well our fields are doing. They're growing so well." She gestured with an outstretched hand.

Messages In This Thread