Shining like a star
[html]

[423]
Big GrinDD

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

Pushing thoughts of Lilin and their impending parenthood to the back of his mind was difficult, but it was certainly easier when there was a task that needed his attention. He remembered Lilin and Niernan's account of the dog Amy coming to their borders to trade and then Coli's recent revelation that the blond female had been back again. It irritated him slightly, especially knowing she came from no pack and was simply trying to flog her wares. Of course, he couldn't deny that the plants he'd once traded with her for, and the recent addition of their herb garden with the help of the lone trader had been a great help, but there was a certain degree of irritation at her persistence in creating a trade route through them. He could, however, scent a collective pack scent on the pair before him and knew they came from close by. They didn't look particularly tired or travel worn, so he could assume they hailed from a northern pack. Cinnamon backed ears flashed forward as the darker male began to speak.

The name Takekuro conjured the image of his friend Niro and he smile at the memory. He was surprised when the female was introduced, her family name matching Lilin and Colibri's family. Though both of them were only part Soul, it was still in Lilin's name even if Coli decided against taking her fathers name. The shift of material on the males shoulder caused green eyes to flicker to them for a moment, a soft smile on his lips. The pleasure is mine. Welcome to Vinátta's borders, Jiva and Palaydrian. May I ask where you've come from? He asked pleasantly, though he caught the nudge the pale female gave her companion and chuckled softly at the boys answering sheepish smile. He thought perhaps there could be more between the two of them, but didn't like to pry and simply listened as Jiva spoke for his companion.

Healing herbs are always appreciated- I am, myself, a healer and one of my packmates, Colibri, is a skilled herbalist. He admitted, a slightly proud smile on his lips when he thought of the chocolate female. She was getting big now and he knew that they didn't have too long before her pups were born. Green eyes turned back to the pair, before a question bubbled to the tip of his tongue and he glanced at Jiva. I don't suppose you're related to Niro? He asked, tail flashing back and forth at the thought of his friend.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread