Shining like a star
[html]
Word Count :: 247 OOC: PP pre approved by our looovely Tian, also .... I totally forgot to mention but Drin is pregnant and she's totally showing >.<

Jiva cringed a little, one mistake out of possibly many as the man asked him where he was from. It should have been with the introductions of their names. Sighing and looking apologetically he spoke; “We are from New Dawn, I am sorry, I’m pretty new a this... well we both are I think.” He said. Though his embarrassment was lost when Saul spoke of knowing the healing arts and he beamed. He was about to speak up again but Palaydrian nudge him a little harder again and he cringed, though it seemed Saul had other ideas rather than business. Jiva looked at his mate then at the man; “Yes, actually he’s my father, how do you know him?” Jiva asked, an eyebrow raised. He supposed that the offering could wait but he was also interested in getting Palaydrian off her feet as well.

“Is there a place we can sit? We wouldn’t have to cross your borders, it’s just Drin shouldn’t be standing on her feet too long.” This time he got a sharp pinch in his soft spot in which he bent over to stop the pain, and a glare from her. “He’s just being sensitive to my condition.” she spoke kindly to Saul. Jiva just gave a sheepish raise of the brows and shrugged. “Well my feet are a little sore then.” He said not wanting to drop the subject entirely.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread