Shining like a star
[html]

[425]
no problem <33

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

Both looked young it seemed to him, though he couldn't judge on age. The slightest cringe from the darker of the two, Jiva, caused a soft chuckle from the male. He knew it was a nerve wracking experience, coming to anothers borders to establish some kind of relationship. Saul was, not surprisingly, more open to the idea of building a relationship with this pack than he had been with Sangilak. His nose scrunched softly at the thought of that pack, before the males words distracted him enough for him to replace the friendly smile on his face. He had no desire to taint this meeting with thoughts of others who had not been so successful. He nodded softly, recognising the name of the pack almost immediately. They'd been Ichika's neighbours, when the peaceful pack had still been alive.

I've heard of New Dawn- you favour the Lupus form, right? And don't worry, I know what its like. He chuckled softly, his friendly and happy demeanour showing with the soft wag of his tail. His question, on the other hand, seemed to throw Jiva off for a moment before he got an answer. He wasn't particularly surprised at the relation- he knew Niro was a family man. He couldn't, however, figure out if the male was particularly pleased about his relationship with his father, or if he could care less. Deciding to answer the boys question, Saul offered a soft shrug of his shoulder. I met him a while ago back in Ichika, he was lost looking for Anathema. We have a mutual love of birds- I found him recently down in the Dampwoods... I think he and your mother had just returned. He offered, hoping beyond anything that he hadn't gotten it wrong, and that Niro's mate was Jiva's mother as well as Tasha's.

Concerns for what Saul assumed was his mate were voiced and Saul found himself nodding easily before the boy had even finished properly. He was surprised to see the lighter of the pair, Palaydrian, pinch the male, who seemed to take it in his stride. Her own words caused a soft widening of his eyes, before he really looked at her and noticed the curve of her belly. Oh, congratulations! Please, come in, there's a clearing not far from here with a few tree stumps. He stepped back, guesting for them to follow him. Jiva's words caused a chuckle from the Stormbringer male. He liked the pair and was only too happy to invite them into Vinátta for a conversation.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread